Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Still haven't heard...

I have not heard back since saying that we can't do surgery at the end of April. I wonder if that is a good thing or a bad thing? Part of me wishes that our lives were flexible enough to get this done and over with, but another part of me does not. I do have to say that getting it all together was way easier when he was an infant. I was home on maternity leave and had so much more time to make phone calls and fill out applications and so forth. Now, I have to squeeze everything into minutes between meetings or classes or while on the road. So, lots of important things are not getting done. It will all come together, I am sure; but I will not have much time to nurse my baby through recovery and then catch up on rest myself before school cranks back up. Is it bad that I am already dreaming about taking lots of sick days in the fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment