Thursday, April 5, 2012

No Set Date

The neurosurgery office thought we might be able to do the surgery in mid-June, but apparently the craniofacial office is saying May. I had to write and say that we absolutely cannot do it that early. The first week of May is my final exam and final grade week; the rest of May I am in summer term. Summer term means, if I don't work, then I don't get paid. Hubby only has 2 sick days left, and Simon simply cannot end up missing the remainder of the school year. Things are hard enough financially without that sort of wrench thrown in. So, I am waiting to hear back. I am hoping that the date works out as needed so that we don't have to think about missing work and Simon won't miss school. These "little" things really add to the stress of it all. My digestive system has reached the twisted and feels-like-a-long-running-stomach-virus stage, and I was pulled over this week for erratic driving when I was not under the influence. I am just so stressed that my face is broken out like a teenager's and my eyesight keeps fading out. (Seriously, the eyesight thing has me worried. I am already legally blind in my right eye due to my own cranio, but now my vision has been going black in my left eye. It seems like it is more my brain and not so much my eye.)

No comments:

Post a Comment