Friday, April 27, 2012

It's all in the details.

I know that it is early, but I am glad that certain details are coming together.  We are scheduled now to check in at 10:00 a.m. on June 25 for the MRI at All Children's.  After the test, we can go downstairs to grab lunch in the cafeteria before going to meet Dr. Tuite at 1:30 p.m. on the same floor as the MRI.  The surgery is scheduled for June 26, but I do not have the exact time.  Letters should be arriving in the mail soon.
I called the Ronald McDonald House, and we have to call 30 days prior to get on a wait list.  The morning that we arrive, we will need to call to see which house has a room available.
I have been hearing about other parents who have used Dr. Tuite, and they seem to be happy.  Rumors are that he is one of the best.  It is still a little unsettling that we will first meet the man the day before he will do surgery, but Dr. Ricalde will be on the team and knows Simon well enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment