Tuesday, July 3, 2012

We are on the other side...again!

We are home from the hospital, and Simon is doing very well.


I fully intended to update this blog last week, but I could not remember my password. It is saved on the home desktop but not on hubby's laptop. So, I have some catching up to do. I have been in a collapsed state since arriving home and have just done the bare necessities each day. This evening, I feel that I am near the end of the tunnel of exhaustion and hope to do some updating tomorrow. After all, I need to write the details before I forget! For now, just know, that Simon is doing very well. This surgery has been, by far, the easiest of the three. We keep shaking our heads in wonder at this kid and his recovery. Surely, it isn't going this smoothly? It is! What a relief to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment