Wednesday, March 28, 2012

An Unexpected Blessing

My mind was consumed yesterday with figuring out how to manage the back-and-forth trips to St. Petersburg in the coming weeks, and I came home to an unexpected blessing. A "Thinking of You" card had come in the mail from a family member, and inside the card I saw money orders for decent amounts. I was in a bit of shock, and I think that my jaw is still on my kitchen floor. When hubby came home, he asked if I saw the card; and he indicated that he, too, needed to find his jaw somewhere on the kitchen floor. We are very grateful for the gift, and I know now how we will manage the trips to St. Petersburg. Hotel accommodations, gas, mileage, and meals will no longer be a source of stress. Thank you so very much!

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully neither of you will need jaw replacement surgery and I'm so grateful that I was given the opportunity to help out. Simon is always in my thoughts and truly hope it brings some solace to you and Chris. :)

    ReplyDelete